Saturday, April 24, 2021

Electric Bastion Land: Failed Career: Animal Royalty



So this is the thing.

I saw a meme, and I thought about how it might be a good failed career for Electric Bastionland. So I spent some time on and off making it. I had also seen one of the Bastionland Podcasts lately about how to create better stuff by just going over it again and again. I ended up with something that might be good, or bad, but I don't really want to spend more time at it since it's basically just a silly excersice.

Anyway, you can see it here.https://the-bearded-belgian.itch.io/animal-royalty-a-failed-career-for-electric-bastionland

The main thing I think might still need some adjustment is that it comes with too many followers-type creatures at times. But I'll just take that idea for another attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Roll 4 Shoes Adventure: DISASTER at Princess Pumpernickel’s Magical Birthday Cooking Competition! (version 1)

A mashed potato monster found on the internet  DISASTER at Princess Pumpernickel’s Magical Birthday Cooking Competition *** Princess Pumpern...