Wednesday, October 6, 2021

The Dreamlands: Arborix - King of the Forest

 

The people who have been following along my dreaming and drawing of the Dreamlands that I started to share recently are already somewhat familiar with Arborix, the Forest Dragon in Hex 15. Seeing their popularity on the NSR discord and on the Cauldron, I decided to finish them up well enough to share even here. Some things have changed from the previous version and I've attempted to make them some custom made spells. Seeing as the spells are mainly for them I'm not really worrying about it but once people play in this world they might want to get the opportunity to learn magic from Arborix and then I'll need to figure out some stuff about what level these spells would be. (Since these would be pretty fun to have as spells) I will accept guidance on this here. Anyway. The next people I've been dreaming more about (and who have changed a bit since the hex-map) are the bee-shepherds from hex 1. People wanted to learn about the Yip-Yip Birds as well, and that will come up soon to I think. Whatever comes next here will come next. For now enjoy this dragon. Feel free to ask questions, but I won't promise to give answers to them. I hope the resolution is enough to read. (It gets bigger when you click on the picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Roll 4 Shoes Adventure: DISASTER at Princess Pumpernickel’s Magical Birthday Cooking Competition! (version 1)

A mashed potato monster found on the internet  DISASTER at Princess Pumpernickel’s Magical Birthday Cooking Competition *** Princess Pumpern...